HANROB PET HOTELS SYDNEY AIRPORT
Hanrob Sydney Airport is a purpose-built pet hotel for cats and dogs based on the grounds of Kingsford-Smith airport. Our convenient location, about a five-minute drive from the domestic terminal and less than 500 metres from the Blue Emu car park, is ideal for Sydney-based travellers. You can park, drop off your pet and fly, safe in the knowledge that our team of dedicated pet welfare staff will provide the absolute best care for your pet while you’re away.
Our Sydney Airport team is led by Jessica Danes, who having started at Hanrob in 2007, is one of our longest-serving staff members. Jessica is loved and trusted by her regular customers for her commitment to animals in her care and she ensures that her team show the same commitment to animals as she demonstrates. The Sydney Airport team are qualified in companion animal services and have a wide range of experience working in domestic animal care. Their backgrounds are varied and staff include qualified vet nurses, dog groomers, Australian native captive animal keepers, a horticulturalist and reptile handler.
SYDNEY AIRPORT PET BOARDING
Hanrob Sydney Airport has been servicing dogs and cats since 2005. With a range of boarding options and an onsite dog daycare centre, Hanrob Sydney Airport is trusted by hundreds of pet owners.
As our smallest pet hotel, our intimate facility is perfect for short-stay boarding. If you require pet boarding for more than a week or would like to add dog training to your pet’s stay, we can arrange a transfer from Hanrob Sydney Airport to our larger Hanrob Heathcote Pet Hotel in south Sydney which has an onsite Dog Training Academy.
- Dog boarding – single and shared
- Cat boarding – single or shared condos suitable for family
- Dog daycare – a day of social play in grassy off-leash areas with other dog play mates and personalised attention from our professionally trained staff. Hanrob dog daycare centre is also perfect for airport staff and local residents who don’t want to leave their dogs home alone.
- CheckIn Centre for our Heathcote facility on weekdays – Drop off your pet here before your flight and our pet shuttle service will transport them to Heathcote for a farm stay holiday.
- 20 indoor kennels suitable for dogs of all shapes and sizes. All of our kennels have reverse cycle air conditioning ensuring that our dog boarding guests are comfortable all year round.
- 1 indoor play yard and 3 outdoor grass play yards for our dog boarding and daycare guests
- 30 temperature-controlled cat condos, each with a private ensuite
- A quiet cattery with climbing equipment and a freshwater fish tank
- Walking tracks for dogs who love nature walks and exploring surrounding areas which include the local tranquil freshwater pond, Engine Pond
- Beach runs at Botany Foreshore Beach
- Grooming facilities including aromatherapy shampoo and blow dry.
Hanrob Sydney Airport offers competitive rates for professional pet care and you can view prices for services in our price list. Valued customers of affiliated partnerships such Petbarn Friends for Life program receive discounted rates.
When you make a booking, ask about our current promotions. We think you’ll be surprised how affordable professional pet care can be – your pet will love our professional care, and you’ll love our unbeatable prices.