TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pet Boarding Terms and Conditions
- To board at Hanrob Pet Hotels, all pets must be aged 5 months or over and fully vaccinated. Two consecutive vaccinations must be shown upon admission.
- All cats are to be de-sexed.
- Hanrob reserves the right to refuse entry of any pet.
- A deposit is payable at the time of booking for each pet and cancellation fees apply as per Hanrob Pet Hotel’s payment terms.
- The balance of each booking direct to the pet hotel is payable on arrival and any incidentals during the pet’s stay will be charged on departure. The balance of each booking via our partner program is payable two days prior to arrival and will be processed on the owner’s credit card unless other payment arrangements have been made. In addition, any incidentals during the pet’s stay will be charged on the owner’s credit card on the day of departure or next working day. See payment terms for changes during peak seasons.
- Boarding rates are charged on a per-calendar-day basis and the owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding effective on the date the pet is checked in to Hanrob Pet Hotels (as advised in the price list). If the pet’s stay is reduced during high/peak periods, the full booking amount is payable.
- The owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested during their pet’s stay. Customers without Pet Health Cover agree to pay all veterinary costs for the pet during the time the pet is in Hanrob Pet Hotel’s care. Customers with Pet Health Cover agree to pay all monies above the maximum cover.
- If a booking exceeds the original booking dates and no further payment has been received within one week, Hanrob Pet Hotels reserves the right to commence proceedings to recover the debt, which may involve debt recovery and/or the sale of the pet. In this scenario, Hanrob Pet Hotels will follow their Abandoned Pet Procedure.
- Pet Health Cover covers medical assistance during a pet’s stay at any Hanrob facility to the maximum value of $500. The cover is only applicable when using Hanrob approved vets and excludes known or unknown pre-existing health conditions. Pet Health Cover also covers post-stay reimbursement to the maximum value of $100 for the specific medical conditions, Canine Cough and Diarrhoea. To be eligible for post-stay reimbursement notification must be given to Hanrob Pet Hotels via the Online Claim page on the Hanrob website within 3 days post departure. The customer must also provide vet history from their treating vet if requested by Hanrob.
- Under no circumstances will Hanrob, its employees or agents, be held responsible for Paralysis Tick, Canine Influenza, injury, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever, whether or not caused by any negligent, act or omission of Hanrob, its employees or agents, that may occur to any pet staying at Hanrob.
- Hanrob reserves the right to adjust/change the pet’s services to ensure the safety and welfare of all pets staying at Hanrob.
- The owner agrees that they have requested companion boarding unless otherwise stated in the booking.
- The owner certifies that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and is solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of the pet while it is in Hanrob Pet Hotel’s care.
- The pet will be delivered to any person who is prepared to declare that they have the owners’ authority to do so, unless otherwise instructed in writing.
- By circling [ Y ] you hereby allow your pet to be photographed and/or filmed, which will occur only at Hanrob’s premises in a controlled situation. Photographs and/or footage may be used by Hanrob for promotional or advertising purposes.
- By signing these conditions the owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about the pet. The owner acknowledges by signing this contract they agree to the above terms and conditions.
Minimum Charge Policy Over Peak Periods
There is a 10-day minimum standard charge for each pet arriving between 19 December 2019 and 7 January 2020 (Christmas 2019).
There is a 7-day minimum standard charge for each pet arriving between 9 April 2020 and 14 April 2020 (Easter 2020).
Payment Policy Over Peak Periods
Bookings for Christmas (between 19 December 2019 and 7 January 2020) require a minimum $250 or 50% deposit.
This is refundable during a 24-hour cooling-off period, but non-refundable 24 hours after booking.
Balance of payments for Christmas bookings will be taken on 29 November 2019.
Bookings for Christmas made after 28 November 2019 will require payment in full.
Bookings for Christmas made after 28 November 2019 will be non-refundable.
Bookings for Easter (between 9 April 2020 and 14 April 2020) require a minimum $250 or 50% deposit. This is refundable during a 24-hour cooling-off period, but non-refundable 24 hours after booking.
Balance of payments for Easter bookings will be taken on 26 March 2020.
Bookings for Easter made after 26 March 2020 will require payment in full.
Bookings for Easter made after 26 March 2020 will be non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy Over Peak Periods
Cancellation within 24 hours (cooling off period) of booking – no fee charged.
Cancellation more than four weeks prior to arrival – Hanrob retains credit for future booking to be used. Credit has no expiry date.
Cancellation within four weeks prior to arrival – deposit forfeited.
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival – Full payment forfeited.
Cancellation Policy All Other Times
Cancellation within 24 hours (cooling off period) – no fee charged.
Cancellation 24 hours after booking – Hanrob retains deposit for future booking to be used within 12 months or $20 cancellation fee charged.
All online bookings require payment in full.
All other bookings made via phone or email require a 50% of Booking Cost with a minimum of $150.00 or full payment if booking costs are under $150.00
Balance of booking will be taken upon arrival at the Pet Hotel
Balance of booking will be taken on credit card 1 business day prior to arrival via our pet shuttle service
Doggy Daycare Terms and Conditions
- Your dog must be a minimum of 5 months old to attend daycare and must be fully vaccinated (dog C5).
- All dogs will be assessed by Hanrob for suitability for daycare. The assessment will be conducted during the first paid daycare session. For any dog assessed not to be suitable for daycare, a refund of all pre-paid and unused daycare sessions will be paid by Hanrob to the client.
- Hanrob reserves the right to refuse entry to any animal.
- You agree to pay all costs and charges for optional dog services requested by the you.
- You agree to pay all veterinary costs for your dog incurred during the time the dog is in Hanrob’s care. (Hanrob’s Pet Health Cover is not available for dog daycare services)
- You agree to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of the dog while it is in Hanrob’s care.
- You are the sole owner of the dog, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- The dog will be released from daycare only to persons named within your customer record including emergency contacts. You must advise in writing naming any other authorized persons to collect your dog with at least 48 hours’ notice to [email protected].
- If a dog is abandoned, Hanrob has the right to offer the dog for public sale. Hanrob may take this action if you do not advise of a collection date within two (2) weeks of the last booked day care service.
- Under no circumstances will Hanrob, its employees or agents be responsible for paralysis tick, canine influenza, injury, loss, damage or death of any kind whatsoever, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission of Hanrob, its employees or agents, that may occur to any dog staying at Hanrob.
- You agree home pick up and drop off refers to the collection of dogs from their home address between the hours of 6-8am and the drop off of dogs to their home address between 5-7pm.
- You agree to be at your home address for the 15 minute window confirmed with Hanrob prior to pick up and drop off.
- If you are not at home when the driver arrives to collect you dog, you will be contacted by SMS. In the event you are unable to present the dog for collection within two minutes of receipt of the SMS the driver will move on to their next collection. In this instance, the daycare fee will be non-refundable.
- To cancel or reschedule a home pick up the customer must contact Hanrob by 10am, the day prior to the scheduled home pick up.
- If you are not at home when the driver arrives to drop off your dog at the agreed time, you will be contacted by SMS and the dog will be returned to the facility where you can collect your dog within open hours. If you are unable to pick up your dog within open hours the dog will be boarded overnight at Hanrob Pet Hotels. In this instance, our daily boarding rate will be incurred.
- If the Hanrob driver is delayed in meeting the agreed collection or drop off window you will be notified by SMS.
- All session passes and transport fees require full payment at time of booking.
- This agreement relates to Hanrob’s Doggy Daycare service and is not applicable for overnight stays. Should you, require an overnight stay for your pet then you agree to Hanrob’s Pet Boarding Terms and Conditions.
- Minimum purchase for VIP Daycare memberships is one (1) calendar month and new memberships shall commence from the 1st of the month. Example; If you sign this agreement on 16th July then your membership shall come into effect from 1st August.
- Membership Billing – your allocated credit card shall be charged on the 15th of every month (or nearest Business Day). If you opt to pay via EFT then the full monthly dollar amount must clear in Hanrob’s account by the 15th of every month.
- If you decide to change your billing information, a 14-day notice is required. Failure to provide this has no bearing on any of the terms of this agreement.
- You are responsible for notifying Hanrob if your contact details change. Failure to do so has no bearing on any of the terms of this agreement.
- You can place your membership on temporary Time Hold a maximum of twice per year. Combined Time Hold is for a maximum period outlined below in each year. Each year commences on the anniversary of your joining date. Requests for Time Hold must be made in writing to [email protected] with at least two weeks notice.
• 2 day contract = 8 days per annum.
• 3 day contract = 12 days per annum.
• 5 day contract = 20 days off per annum.
- Membership Cancellation – Notice to cancel your VIP Membership must be received in writing to [email protected] at least two days prior to the last calendar day of the month. Your VIP membership shall cease from the first calendar day of the previous month.
- Debt Collection Action- The Customer: a) Authorises Hanrob to notify any debt collection or credit reporting agency upon default by the Customer in regard to any obligation to pay under this debit authorisation; b) agrees to immediately pay the full outstanding balance of the remainder of the payments due, including any current arrears, should a default occur prior to this payment request terminating; c) may be liable for any costs associated with the recovery of your overdue account, this may include, but is not limited to the following; legal fees, interest and mercantile agency collection cost.
- Cancellation of your Booking Date – you agree to contact the Facility Reception directly by 10am on the day prior to your daycare session.
- If you miss a day due to sickness, you may make up your missed day within 7 days, subject to availability.
- You may not transfer your membership to any other dog not named within this contract.
- You understand that daycare rates are reviewed periodically and may increase. This is regardless of the contracted amount or contract term. You understand that members will be notified a minimum of 30 days prior to any such membership rate increase by email.
- By signing this contract you agree to these terms and conditions