CAREERS AT HANROB PET HOTELS
Australian pet owners rely on the quality and professionalism of our staff to provide the highest quality pet care to, and we are grateful to have a dedicated team of over 150 professionals, each of whom cares for and loves the pets they care for, as if they were their own. With six pet hotels, dog training academies and daycare centres, there are opportunities at Hanrob not only for professional pet services staff, but also for dog trainers, customer service agents, reservation agents, skilled tradesmen, transport drivers, sales consultants and other professional services including marketing, finance and IT.
Inbound Sales Professional – Animal Transport
- Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Call Centre & Customer Service
- Sales – Inbound
We are the pet lover’s choice!, Hanrob are passionate pet people and we strive to deliver health, happiness, and improved wellbeing to Australian pet families. From humble beginnings at our flagship pet hotel in Heathcote, NSW, we are now the leading professional in the pet service industry.
Our strong and proud history has enabled the acquisition of six pet hotels, which offer pet boarding, dog training, and doggy day-care. In addition, we offer specialised services in animal transportation; leading the change in animal movements, and vocational education; inspiring the future of professional pet careers.
With 40 years of experience and over 150 powerful pet loving staff, we are making leaps and bounds in the pet industry as we continue to lead the future of pet services in Australia.
About the Role
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a high-performing customer focused salesperson to join our team in this exciting new role.
The Inbound Sales Professional is responsible for providing exception service to new and existing customers in all stages of domestic animal transport, ensuring the customer care and animal welfare are the highest priority, meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
This role will require you to work very closely with various departments of the business, to exceed customer expectations.
You will be responsible for providing detailed and accurate estimates and quotes, planning itineraries for all pet travel needs including road, freight and boarding services with both internal and external service providers.
- Minimum 3 years sales/consultant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Animal, travel and/or logistics services industry experience is desired
- High proficiency working with CRM’s, software application & phone systems
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience managing complex customer enquiries
- Demonstrated competence in managing corporate and internal stakeholder relationships
- Competence in trouble shooting and issue resolution
- Ownership and accountability are paramount
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Excellent administration, time management, communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Note: This position is based in Sydney, however we are open to other locations in Australia for the right person!
Please send you resume and cover letter including the below questions to [email protected] by 3rd September 2021.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?