Crisis Support Program
At Hanrob Pet Hotels community support is one of our core values. We are dedicated in supporting our communities in difficult times, therefore we are launching a non-profit community initiative called the “Pets In Our Life” Crisis Support Program. Our program is to support families and employees through these current challenges that both Australians and World communities are facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pets are a huge part of our lives and provide continuous unconditional love. They are very much a member of the family as much as our children.
The “Pets In Our Life” Crisis Support Program supports the following communities:
- Pet owners who are unwell or in quarantine due to COVID-19
- Medical professionals who have less available time to look after their pets during the pandemic as they are working more
- Animal care organisations that need assistance during this time.
We understand the anxiety and pressure it creates when you need to care for your Fur Baby.
To help our communities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra, our non-profit community initiative “Pets In Our Life” Crisis Support Program will provide the following;
- Daytime and Overnight Pet Accommodation for dogs for only $22 per day all inclusive
- Daytime and Overnight Pet Accommodation for cats for only $16 per day all inclusive
- Virtual dog training sessions for only $28 per session
- Pet Taxi Service for home pick up and drop off (within 15 kilometres of our pet hotels) $20 per service – additional minimal fees apply greater than 15 kilometres
With the increasing number of people currently in quarantine, and our medical professionals tirelessly working across the country, Hanrob Pet Hotel’s ‘Pets In Our Life’ Crisis Support Program will support the Australian community in need, and ensure the nation’s pets aren’t forgotten in this challenging time.